It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:11 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:37 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 31, 2013
Posts: 1746
That other place is an ugly website.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:16 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 303
Location: El Paso TX
Identity: she
I am trying /working on getting people from the previous editions area at wotc boards to make to move here.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:29 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sep 23, 2015
Posts: 7
I just joined this forum from an posting on the Wizards forum. I suggest a link there to a new Magic Online Forum here ASAP. It would be really neat if you had a place to put old Wizards forum postings. The past history of magic online is those forums.

That would be an instant draw to your new magic online forums if you can do it.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:24 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Oct 30, 2013
Posts: 8960
Location: Brazil
Looks like we're famous now :party:

nga got mentioned in the magic show https://youtu.be/EeAFD0SHR30?t=43m8s.

_________________
Yes, I'm from Brazil and no, I'm not an annoying ****.

RPG characters


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:38 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 11278
Location: Kamloops, BC
Identity: Male
pinkcone wrote:
I just joined this forum from an posting on the Wizards forum. I suggest a link there to a new Magic Online Forum here ASAP. It would be really neat if you had a place to put old Wizards forum postings. The past history of magic online is those forums.

That would be an instant draw to your new magic online forums if you can do it.

There have been a couple threads where people have saved stuff. Mostly in the M:EM and flavour areas of the site. I made a thread in YMTC, but I didn't post most of what I have saved. Oh god I guess I should get all the COTW from the old site. Let's hope they link to each other of follow a titling scheme.

_________________
Cato wrote:
CotW is a method for ranking cards in increasing order of printability.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:04 pm 
Offline
Development Lead
User avatar

Joined: Sep 19, 2013
Posts: 1509
felbatista wrote:
Looks like we're famous now :party:

nga got mentioned in the magic show https://youtu.be/EeAFD0SHR30?t=43m8s.


WHOA that's awesome. Thanks for the link! :thumbsup:

_________________
"In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded." — Terry Pratchett


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:28 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Jun 21, 2014
Posts: 8226
Location: Singapore
Identity: Male
TPmanW wrote:
Oh god I guess I should get all the COTW from the old site.
Already done. They're in NGA Masters 2.

_________________
Image
The format of YMtC and the Expanded Multiverse.
YMtC: My Deck of Many Things | NGA Masters | 2 | 3 | Roses of Paliano | Duel Decks: War of the Wheel | Jakkard: Wild Cards | From Maral's Vault | Taramir: The Dark Tide
Solphos: Solphos | Fool's Gold | Planeswalker's Guide | The Guiding Light | The Weight of a Soul
Game design: Pokémon Tales | Fleets of Ossia: War Machines | Hunter Killer | Red Jackie's Run


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:42 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 11278
Location: Kamloops, BC
Identity: Male
I was hoping somebody would chime in before I set to work. Once again I must thank you. Do you even hear words of gratitude any more, or does your brain just filter them out now?

_________________
Cato wrote:
CotW is a method for ranking cards in increasing order of printability.

*"To YMTC it up" means to design cards that have value mostly from a design perspective. i.e. you would put them in a case under glass in your living room and visitors could remark upon the wonderful design principles, with nobody ever worring if the cards are annoying/pointless/confusing in actual play

TPrizesW
TPortfolioW


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:37 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 11309
Location: Asleep at the wheel
Preferred Pronoun Set: SE / squinty / squints
felbatista wrote:
Looks like we're famous now :party:

nga got mentioned in the magic show https://youtu.be/EeAFD0SHR30?t=43m8s.

Wow, that's really really cool. We're 'Classic.'

~SE++

_________________
[D&D 5E] Princes of the Apocalypse | Set-up | In Character | Out of Character | Map: Lance Rock

[Johnny's Quest] October 12 - 18: Cloudstone Curio


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:35 am 
Offline
YMtC Champ '14
YMTC Pro Tour Champion
User avatar

Joined: Jun 04, 2014
Posts: 12655
Location: Freedom
Preferred Pronoun Set: they
felbatista wrote:
Looks like we're famous now :party:

nga got mentioned in the magic show https://youtu.be/EeAFD0SHR30?t=43m8s.

Image

it was a real endorsement too! I was expecting a list of forums or something, but apparently we're the only one worth mentioning.

:duel:

_________________
I tend to agree with Razor.

Pro Tour: YMTC: SECOND ONE IS OVER STAY TUNED FOR THIRD ONE
The BLOCK I'm currently pretending I'll finish: Fleets Of Ossia (complete!) | Wavebreak (complete!) | The Second Flood (in progress!)
Razorborne and friends teach music theory to chumps like you: 12tone


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:22 pm 
Offline
YMtC Champ '11
YMtC Pro Tour Champion
YMtC Idol Winner
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 9155
Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/my/mine/himself
razorborne wrote:
it was a real endorsement too! I was expecting a list of forums or something, but apparently we're the only one worth mentioning.

well, isn't that true? :v

_________________
In the custody of febb since 12.05.16
[Warchief] Custom EDH Project

you're like the kind of person who would cast Necropotence irl


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group