PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:45 pm 

Welcome!

See my work below.

-clustro

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:48 pm 

Plasma Wave
Instant

Draw cards equal to target creature's power. Then Plasma Wave deals damage to that creature equal to the number of cards in your hand.

"Extra crispy."

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:55 pm 

Vim Elemental
Creature - Elemental

Vim Elemental can't be blocked by more than one creature.
Vim Elemental must be blocked each combat if able.
At the end of combat during your turn, if any of the defending players controls no creatures, untap all creatures and lands you control.
6/6

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:01 pm 

Slagfire Dragon
Creature - Dragon

Flying
Whenever a Dragon creature you control attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature defending player controls. That creature loses indestructible until end of turn.
5/5

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:05 pm 

Visions of the Wilderness
Sorcery

Choose target opponent. Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal five nonland permanent cards. That player separates those cards into two piles. Choose one of those piles to put onto the battlefield. Shuffle all other cards revealed in this way into your library.

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:10 pm 

Bestowal of the Gods
Enchantment

Creature tokens you control have double strike, vigilance, flying, haste, and lifelink.

"With the power of the gods of Theros on our side, even the meekest among us shall make the mighty tremble with fear."

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:13 pm 

Aerogel
Creature - Shapeshifter

You may have Aerogel enter the battlefield as a copy of any creature on the battlefield, except it has flying and "Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt to and dealt by this creature."
0/0

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:04 pm 

Grave Miscalculation
Instant

Counter target spell. Then return up to one creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm 

Hunger for Brains
Sorcery

Return up to three target Zombie creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped. Then each opponent discards a card for each Zombie creature you control.

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:11 pm 

Sprouting Hope
Creature - Plant

Defender (This creature can't attack.)
As long as Sprouting Hope has 10 or more power, it loses defender and has trample.
Landfall - Whenever a land enters the battlefield under your control, put a +1/+1 counter on Sprouting Hope.
0/1

Like this post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:43 pm 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
clustro wrote:
Vim Elemental
Creature - Elemental

Vim Elemental can't be blocked by more than one creature.
Vim Elemental must be blocked each combat if able.
At the end of combat during your turn, if any of the defending players controls no creatures, untap all creatures and lands you control.
6/6

Now, make an Imagination Elemental () and a Pulchritude Elemental (), please :D

clustro wrote:
Plasma Wave
Instant

Draw cards equal to target creature's power. Then Plasma Wave deals damage to that creature equal to the number of cards in your hand.

"Extra crispy."

clustro wrote:
Hunger for Brains
Sorcery

Return up to three target Zombie creature cards from your graveyard to the battlefield tapped. Then each opponent discards a card for each Zombie creature you control.

clustro wrote:
Grave Miscalculation
Instant

Counter target spell. Then return up to one creature card from your graveyard to the battlefield.

clustro wrote:
Visions of the Wilderness
Sorcery

Choose target opponent. Reveal cards from the top of your library until you reveal five nonland permanent cards. That player separates those cards into two piles. Choose one of those piles to put onto the battlefield. Shuffle all other cards revealed in this way into your library.

clustro wrote:
Slagfire Dragon
Creature - Dragon

Flying
Whenever a Dragon creature you control attacks, it deals damage equal to its power to target creature defending player controls. That creature loses indestructible until end of turn.
5/5

All of these cards are pretty similiar: they cost a lot of mana, put provide an unholy swing of card advantage AND tempo advantage. Basically, thay say "you win the game unless opponent hates out this effect or kills you with burn/last ditch assault/combo in 1-2 turns."
I, unlike many people here, wouldn't say it's always a bad thing, but that's a lot of those cards...

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:09 pm 

Visions of the Wilderness- For cards like this I think it is weird that often the correct choice trying to make a deck with only a few non-land permanent in it so that you find the important ones. If I made this I would probably make a cheaper one that just got creatures and lands, or make one that looked at a set number of cards and discarded the non-permanent.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:29 pm 

Visions of the Wilderness- For cards like this I think it is weird that often the correct choice trying to make a deck with only a few non-land permanent in it so that you find the important ones. If I made this I would probably make a cheaper one that just got creatures and lands, or make one that looked at a set number of cards and discarded the non-permanent.

Doh, I forgot about that strategy. Magic players are soooo crafty!

Perhaps we'll limit it to the top eight cards, but have it "fact or fiction" off all permanents revealed from the top eight.

I dunno though. That seems even stronger than See the Unwritten, which is already a pretty solid card imo.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:35 pm 

All of these cards are pretty similiar: they cost a lot of mana, put provide an unholy swing of card advantage AND tempo advantage. Basically, thay say "you win the game unless opponent hates out this effect or kills you with burn/last ditch assault/combo in 1-2 turns."
I, unlike many people here, wouldn't say it's always a bad thing, but that's a lot of those cards...

Well I like to make cards I would like to play with, and fit in my own EDH decks. I only really play EDH, so I like big "battlecruiser" type cards that get things done in multiplayer games.

Every so often I make a card that might be relevant to other constructed formats, but mainly I like Timmy cards that do fun things.

Sorry if that's no good, but it's just the way I am -_-.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 pm 

Informant's Report
Enchantment

At the beginning of each combat, you may choose up to one target creature. That creature can't be blocked this turn.

Blood Sacrifice
Enchantment

Creatures can't attack you unless their controller sacrifices a creature for each creature he or she controls that is attacking you.

Shady Tree
Creature - Plant

Defender (This creature can't attack.)
Other creatures you control have hexproof.
Sacrifice a creature: Shady Tree gains hexproof until end of turn.
0/1

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:24 pm 

Expedite
Sorcery

Put the bottom card of your library on top of your library. Then draw a card.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:34 pm 

Riot
Sorcery

Creatures you control gain myriad until end of turn. Then untap all creatures that attacked this turn. After this main phase, there is an additional combat phase followed by an additional main phase.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:07 pm 

Lavablast Giant
Creature - Giant Berserker

When Lavablast Giant enters the battlefield, flip a coin. If you win the flip, creatures you control gain trample and haste until end of turn. Otherwise, sacrifice Lavablast Giant. It deals damage equal to its power to target creature.
5/5

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:13 pm 

Burning Sandstorm
Sorcery

Burning Sandstorm deals X damage to each creature, where X is the number of Deserts you control.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:21 pm 

Battle Flag
Artifact - Equipment

Prevent all combat damage that would be dealt by equipped creature.
Other creatures you control get +X/+X, where X is equipped creature's power.
Equip

Like this post