It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:26 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:28 pm 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
I used my day ability is why (hopefully).

Regardless of whether I think you are mafia or not in the main game, I disagree with your opinion. That alone isn't condemning, but it's the fact that your actions are detrimental to a town victory. That is what I bring an issue with. Silly did my work for me. I can't say everyone, but many people basically considered me town as of Day 2 or 3; according to them. And I don't think it was necessarily due to your convincing.

The other thing is that I just don't think this mini game is beneficial to town. It can be, but I don't think you would do so. Based on your posts I find you to be acting anti-town, as such I don't want you using this ability again. I don't see any other way to post my opinions because I'm simply repeating myself.

As I said before, I was interested in turning this into a tetris lock, but nobody has made mention of it, so I'm dropping that. However, I would like to know more about your sub game win condition Neo. Basically, I have a plan to have Neo win this sub game. Well, that it's either me or Neo. I don't have to be alive for me to win, so I'm willing to die in the hopes that maybe two of us can win and get benefit from this. But I would nee to know how.

I wouldn't mind working with Silly, but with silly's post limit (effectively) reached, and the fact that I don't really trust Silly puts a damper on it. Thus I'm choosing to work with Neo. That being said, I think KOD is more dangerous than Silly today.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:29 pm 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
@KOD: You are constantly taking things out of context. You were caught in the main game, and you are making it exceedingly clear here.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:53 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3291
Location: Here. Always.
You have no right to say my actions are detrimental to a town victory when your own actions have been far more detrimental (I exclude my use of this ability since, if I did nail you as town, then it helps by hindering scum in the main game, but there is no way to know if you are scum except by your own actions).

Fact of the matter is you misused your ability Day 1 and killed a town player. And don't try to write it off because you fell for believing PK. Aside from that, you've been practically nonexistent from the main game thread except to pop in every so often and not give too much in the way of detailed opinions (at least ones that you don't go back on -- I'm referring to how you, in the one post I quoted, mentioned viewing me as town, but then apparently going back on it now despite NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE GIVEN aside from an opinion concerning me and Silly arguing).

Side Note: Do note that you still haven't bothered to go into detail regarding any of the things I have asked that are actually relevant to the main game thread. That doesn't point to you being a town player. If anything it underscores my accusation of your "actions" being detrimental to a town victory. A town victory that ***I*** am working hard towards unlike you.


As for this so called "many" people considering you town, where is your evidence? Because, like I said, a quick skim through posts from D2 doesn't show anyone supporting you or claiming you to be town like you are saying. So hey, guess you're a liar too. Just like how you lied about your ability to use abilities while in Limbo.



And your idea for a tetris lock is horrendous for reasons I've already stated. Quite simply, if, and this is a big if, everyone here except Silly and PK are town, then we need to get back to the main game before it ends least the main game ends in a mafia victory. If you're mafia, which I think you are given this whole discourse, your whole push for "let's stay here guys!" just speaks to an anti-town motivation since more town in here than mafia hinders town in the main game. Especially since JD can run rampant with his double votes AND isn't self like he claimed (hint: he's mafia).




How was I "caught"?


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:55 pm 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
I'm actually really kinda pissed that I'm spending time correctly defending myself, so here is my defense:
PariahKing wrote:
Here's my interpretation of events

Alt made a really bad decision, but is town. Seen so many games were town makes bad vig shots or plays (HW) Take it from me as someone who exploited it before, this is a HW situation

...

NeoSilk wrote:
...
I can take (for now) that Alt was misguided town, and, if he's honest about his ability, as long as there are some resurrection abilities, it's almost like a cop.

Unvote:

...

JayDreven wrote:
...

Alt's prob town from what I recall of his playstyle.

Freddeh wrote:
...

While I have some reservations about KoD's alignment changing on his revival, I'd easily put him and Alti as my main town core and will go down with the ship if I'm wrong.
...

Ragnarokio wrote:
...
7. Alt - I have a town read on him
...

...
I think these players are town:
Alt, Fred, Neo,
...

...Towniness likelyhood in my eyes (top to bottom, excluding myself and selfs.)
Altimis
KoD
Silly
Rubik
Neo
Sneaky
Rag
HW (can we even vote for him?)
Fred (the reverse miller question was a serious question though. Yet at the same time, the fact remains that he killed Aaarrrgh)



Also, sneaky never says that I am or am not mafia, but finds that my logic is sound.
Multiple people (presumably) trust me as they have asked me specifically to do certain things; yourself included KOD.

That's eight people (including me) who mentioned I'm town to them. out of a 13ish player game. I don't think it's wrong of me to assume people thought I was town to some degree. Note that I used in context quotes, and where I trimmed I used ellipses. And I'm still mad that I wasted half an hour searching 'alt' over the course of 70 pages of 20 posts per page
ESPECIALLY where "loyalty" and "although" are popular words in this game for whatever reason.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:57 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3291
Location: Here. Always.
Fact of the matter is you're being exceedingly anti-town Alt by refusing to address main game issues despite the numerous times I've brought them to your attention.

You refuse to comment on the Silly/Rag interaction which directly shows Silly is not a town aligned player.

You refuse to comment on the fact that Silly's interaction with PK has proven I'm not aligned with PK in any fashion. This includes the fact that Fred was unable to kill PK because PK used an ability to protect himself as oppose to changing someone's (read: me) win con.




The only thing you do is throw out comments like, "You're caught," or, "I dislike your actions." However, you don't cite anything specific to back up your accusations. You speak of taking things out of context, but, aside from Silly, you're the only one here taking stuff out of context along with being purposefully ignorant.

At this point you've convinced me that you are part of the scum team with JD.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:58 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 25, 2013
Posts: 3606
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Identity: Spider-Man
Preferred Pronoun Set: Wtf is a "Jabber address"?
VOTECOUNT 2.1 - HIGH NOON!
KingofDominaria (2): altimis, Silly
altimis (1): KingofDominaria

Not voting (1): NeoSilk

High Noon! has cleared all previous votes prior to activation. Only votes for KingofDominaria or altimis will count for the rest of the Day. NeoSilk and Silly are safe.

Day 1 ends in, approximately, 10 hours.

_________________
My board game (The Visitor: The Board Game) will be live on Kickstarter on October 29th. I expect you all to back it.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:59 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3291
Location: Here. Always.
Did you not see where I quoted some of the people concerning you, or did you ignore that?

Plus, what days did you quote those from? Because if they were from when I was alive, then *****I***** had a direct impact on people's opinions of you since I was -- actually I'll just go search it myself since I don't trust you.

brb


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
You have no right to say my actions are detrimental to a town victory when your own actions have been far more detrimental (I exclude my use of this ability since, if I did nail you as town, then it helps by hindering scum in the main game, but there is no way to know if you are scum except by your own actions).
I do have that right. As do you have the right to twist my words.
Fact of the matter is you misused your ability Day 1 and killed a town player. And don't try to write it off because you fell for believing PK.
I never wrote it off, I explained myself. I was testing PK, I found him lying. I wouldn't have tested his claim if I thought you were more town than mafia.
Aside from that, you've been practically nonexistent from the main game thread except to pop in every so often and not give too much in the way of detailed opinions

Yes. in comparison to the hundreds of posts, I have minimal posts. I dislike posting repetitive information. I've said my piece and people ignore it or review it. That's the beauty of not posting freaking hundreds of posts in a single day. Things are easier to reference. I keep my posts as curt as I feel they are needed.
(at least ones that you don't go back on -- I'm referring to how you, in the one post I quoted, mentioned viewing me as town, but then apparently going back on it now despite NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE GIVEN aside from an opinion concerning me and Silly arguing).

I don't need evidence when I'm stating my opinion. That's the beauty of an opinion.
Side Note: Do note that you still haven't bothered to go into detail regarding any of the things I have asked that are actually relevant to the main game thread. That doesn't point to you being a town player. If anything it underscores my accusation of your "actions" being detrimental to a town victory. A town victory that ***I*** am working hard towards unlike you.
See one of my previous answers where I dislike repeating myself. People are getting incorrect information because there is so much of it to go around. Honest people will go back and review correctly for themselves. Dishonest people will go back and corrupt. You've done this in both the main game and sub game so far. I feel no need to continue to defend myself against you. If town believe you, then town loses. If they don't then town stands a chance. I'm not going to add filth for people to sift through.
As for this so called "many" people considering you town, where is your evidence? Because, like I said, a quick skim through posts from D2 doesn't show anyone supporting you or claiming you to be town like you are saying.

Really? Like really, really? See above post.
So hey, guess you're a liar too. Just like how you lied about your ability to use abilities while in Limbo.

Please see your below question, then look back at me. Like that.
How was I "caught"?

Please look back at above answer.
And your idea for a tetris lock is horrendous for reasons I've already stated. Quite simply, if, and this is a big if, everyone here except Silly and PK are town, then we need to get back to the main game before it ends least the main game ends in a mafia victory. If you're mafia, which I think you are given this whole discourse, your whole push for "let's stay here guys!" just speaks to an anti-town motivation since more town in here than mafia hinders town in the main game. Especially since JD can run rampant with his double votes AND isn't self like he claimed (hint: he's mafia).

I can't say you are wrong because that's your opinion, as I was simply stating my opinion. I believe that the game still counts as as playing the main game because we are neither living nor dead, and the win conditions have been stated as eliminate all town/mafia (excluding the special alignments). We have no vote power (thus the lowered vote needs), but if we still count, and can't be interacted with, that's a very powerful state to be in. Again, nobody agrees, so I'm dropping it.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:07 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
Did you not see where I quoted some of the people concerning you, or did you ignore that?

Plus, what days did you quote those from? Because if they were from when I was alive, then *****I***** had a direct impact on people's opinions of you since I was -- actually I'll just go search it myself since I don't trust you.

brb

Psst. just click on their names. Internet works wonders.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:13 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3291
Location: Here. Always.
Ok just did a review of D2 from Page 24 to page 27 viewed at 20 ppp.

The only opinions that you quoted that appear that day are the one from Neo, PK, and JD.

Neo's was due to accepting that you could possibly be misguided town since PK, from his view of stuff, was that you made a mistake. JD's is based on playstyle, and that means nothing as far as I am concerned.

Neo's immediate reaction to what you did was one of suspicion. It was only due to influence from PK, and maybe JD, that he was willing to accept (***for now***) that you were misguided townie. That doesn't mean you were confirmed or hardcore townie to him. Also, PK had this to say about you as well Alt:

PK
Quote:
The only really suspect thing from Alts play (because town misuses town ability is nothing new) is claiming I said I was a seer, that's out of nowhere


So while PK does say you are town, it isn't a sure thing for him as you did something he considered suspect. So as far as I am concerned, you're not as town-viewed by people as you would have others believe.

I disregard your other quotes because they occur past D2 when I am actually alive to push that you are town because of what happened.

Fact of the matter is your actions don't make you cleared town or trustworthy. Not when weighed against how you are playing right now. Fact of the matter is you are playing in an extremely anti-town manner right now. I will make you a promise though. Assuming I don't die in the main game, I will use my kill ability to kill you during the next night. So look forward to that.

Also, I've invested a lot of time into this so you don't get to be mad that you are doing what you should be doing in this game which is posting.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:25 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3291
Location: Here. Always.
altimis wrote:
You have no right to say my actions are detrimental to a town victory when your own actions have been far more detrimental (I exclude my use of this ability since, if I did nail you as town, then it helps by hindering scum in the main game, but there is no way to know if you are scum except by your own actions).
I do have that right. As do you have the right to twist my words.
Fact of the matter is you misused your ability Day 1 and killed a town player. And don't try to write it off because you fell for believing PK.
I never wrote it off, I explained myself. I was testing PK, I found him lying. I wouldn't have tested his claim if I thought you were more town than mafia.
Aside from that, you've been practically nonexistent from the main game thread except to pop in every so often and not give too much in the way of detailed opinions

Yes. in comparison to the hundreds of posts, I have minimal posts. I dislike posting repetitive information. I've said my piece and people ignore it or review it. That's the beauty of not posting freaking hundreds of posts in a single day. Things are easier to reference. I keep my posts as curt as I feel they are needed.
(at least ones that you don't go back on -- I'm referring to how you, in the one post I quoted, mentioned viewing me as town, but then apparently going back on it now despite NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE GIVEN aside from an opinion concerning me and Silly arguing).

I don't need evidence when I'm stating my opinion. That's the beauty of an opinion.
Side Note: Do note that you still haven't bothered to go into detail regarding any of the things I have asked that are actually relevant to the main game thread. That doesn't point to you being a town player. If anything it underscores my accusation of your "actions" being detrimental to a town victory. A town victory that ***I*** am working hard towards unlike you.
See one of my previous answers where I dislike repeating myself. People are getting incorrect information because there is so much of it to go around. Honest people will go back and review correctly for themselves. Dishonest people will go back and corrupt. You've done this in both the main game and sub game so far. I feel no need to continue to defend myself against you. If town believe you, then town loses. If they don't then town stands a chance. I'm not going to add filth for people to sift through.
As for this so called "many" people considering you town, where is your evidence? Because, like I said, a quick skim through posts from D2 doesn't show anyone supporting you or claiming you to be town like you are saying.

Really? Like really, really? See above post.
So hey, guess you're a liar too. Just like how you lied about your ability to use abilities while in Limbo.

Please see your below question, then look back at me. Like that.
How was I "caught"?

Please look back at above answer.
And your idea for a tetris lock is horrendous for reasons I've already stated. Quite simply, if, and this is a big if, everyone here except Silly and PK are town, then we need to get back to the main game before it ends least the main game ends in a mafia victory. If you're mafia, which I think you are given this whole discourse, your whole push for "let's stay here guys!" just speaks to an anti-town motivation since more town in here than mafia hinders town in the main game. Especially since JD can run rampant with his double votes AND isn't self like he claimed (hint: he's mafia).

I can't say you are wrong because that's your opinion, as I was simply stating my opinion. I believe that the game still counts as as playing the main game because we are neither living nor dead, and the win conditions have been stated as eliminate all town/mafia (excluding the special alignments). We have no vote power (thus the lowered vote needs), but if we still count, and can't be interacted with, that's a very powerful state to be in. Again, nobody agrees, so I'm dropping it.



1. Except I'm not twisting your words. You just dislike that I am viewing you as mafia because of your actions. That's your own fault. Not mine. And no, you don't have that right because you haven't done much in this game other than kill a townie. But if you want props for that, then props. Doesn't make you in the right.

2. You did write it off, and you never thought. You ***believed*** PK which is vastly different from actually thinking up a conclusion on your own. By your own words you were saying, "I thought PK might be a seer so I decided to go with what he was saying."

3. The problem is that people distort or ignore relevant information. For example, JD distorts information like he has been doing in the main game. You, as another example, ignore relevant information. This is why repetition is necessary so that people who post erroneously (like you) are not allowed to carry the day.

Oh and being curt by not answering relevant questions or addressing relevant information (despite how many times they've been directed at you) makes you anti-town.

4. That's also the beauty of being mafia aligned too since you don't bother to game solve or show actual progression when pushing your agenda.

5. Then we agree on something. That being that you are a dishonest person since you neglect to actually do anything town-like. Quite frankly if you are town, then we will lose once I NK you because you're certainly not convincing me you are town.

6. Really really. I did a review of the posts and that is what I found. You, obviously, don't have to like what I found, but fact is that's what I found.

7. I don't consider myself a liar since, you know, JD will grab at anything to push his agenda against me. I do consider you a liar as you purposefully told me you can use abilities in Limbo, and now you say you can't. Tells me you really wanted to be in here for some reason. Possibly to screw with town.

8. Disregarding.

9. This has nothing to do with opinions and everything to do with how the game state is. You sit there and contest that having a lock down in the sub game is good while whatever happens in the main game is w/e until one mafia is left (never mind how the game ends if there is one maf alive). All your opinion does is push a horrible game state for the town which is bad. Covering this as "your opinion" doesn't negate the way it makes you come off as extremely scummy for pushing such an agenda.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:30 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
Fact of the matter is you're being exceedingly anti-town Alt by refusing to address main game issues despite the numerous times I've brought them to your attention.

I've ignored main game issues that you have beaten double to death, and refuse to yield on. Again, see above where I talk about being curt, and not adding filth to an already abundantly overpopulated by posts game.
You refuse to comment on the Silly/Rag interaction which directly shows Silly is not a town aligned player.

I don't base my opinion on player interactions as such. I base my opinions on trustability/honesty of a player. usually, I use myself as a reference. I never disagreed that silly was a non town player. I didn't think it was overly important looking over as there was no evidence, to me, that warranted a potential mafia player.
You refuse to comment on the fact that Silly's interaction with PK has proven I'm not aligned with PK in any fashion. This includes the fact that Fred was unable to kill PK because PK used an ability to protect himself as oppose to changing someone's (read: me) win con.
None of this information is explicitly accurate. Thus I have chosen to ignore it and research it myself. And based on my research my opinion goes as follows. Reread these last few sentences a few times. They are my opinion.
The only thing you do is throw out comments like, "You're caught," or, "I dislike your actions." However, you don't cite anything specific to back up your accusations. You speak of taking things out of context, but, aside from Silly, you're the only one here taking stuff out of context along with being purposefully ignorant.
I don't need to cite when I'm stating an opinion. I will cite when I'm bringing out evidence, as what I'm doing now. You have me for another two, maybe three posts, but I'm already repeating myself and it's simply wasting my time. I didn't take anything out of context, and when I truncated information, I told you how and where I did.
At this point you've convinced me that you are part of the scum team with JD.
Not that that's a good thing, but if you're convinced, then you're convinced. Boo me.

For you next post:
I read the entire thread, that happened before this point in time, because that's what was said. It's history. I said I had the impression hat people thought I was town. I gave you reasons why I said that. The fact that you ignore some of it is up to you. You ignoring it doesn't make my opinion any less valid. I saw people saying I was town, so I said "I see people saying I'm town". It's a simple concept really. Also, yes Neo's INITIAL response is of suspicion, but later NEO changes that INITIAL response. Strange how explanations and clarifications can do that.

As for PK, I also explained that to him as well, and guess what, I assume he accepted it, because he didn't ask me about it again. And the fact that he neither posted me as anything since then kind of implies (in my opinion) that his opinion hasn't changed. Actually, compare this to Neo above. Neo's opinion changed, and you want to disregard it. PK's opinion didn't change, yet you still want to disregard it. This is why I'm at my post limit with you. Nothing I can do, will stop you from twisting my words.

Disregard away, you definitely did me a solid with all that hard work convincing everyone I'm town.

I know. Using facts to fight deceit is hardly a town strategy. I apologize. You can waste your kill ability on me all you'd like. It'd be a waste because you are killing town.

I can be mad because I want to go to sleep, but this 24 hour day is preventing that. Well, it's mostly I don't want to die misquoted. If I die, I die. But I want to make MY words known, not KOD's truncated version.

And you're MOST recent post.
I'm ignoring repetitive answers.

Limbo. Yes I can use abilities in limbo. I am Dante's Inferno and Limbo is a circle in hell in which I can reside. It is not the same limbo as being Neither Dead Nor Alive. And I DID state that it depends on your terminology. Heck I'll look that up as my last post tonight.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:32 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
I didn't truncate it.

altimis wrote:
@Alt: I'll be around for a while, but I have a serious question for you regarding your abilities. Please respond as soon as you can. The question is, can you use your abilities while you are in Limbo?


It depends on the terminology you use.
Yes I can use abilities in Limbo. However, I'm not entirely sure everyone can.

With what has been going on, I know that I am but a small voice, and i'll be darned before I call it reason lol.
But I just know form prior personal experience that town KOD tunnels so hard that it would cause the great wall of china to fall in no time.

Even if I don't agree with KOD, I have some heart to believe him to be town. That said, it doesn't help anything other than it does make me think he's more town than anything else.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
I didn't think I needed to clarify explicitly.
Two reasons. 1) I wanted people to think that I had a more powerful ability than I have. They would need to kill me in order to get rid of me.
2) I didn't want to be put in the neither living, nor dead, so I left my answer ambiguous in hopes of turning away curiosity.

As a third slightly related reason, I wasn't going to quote from my PM, and didn't feel the need to paraphrase it, based on reason 2.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:36 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3291
Location: Here. Always.
Hardly matters to me now Alt. I've made up my mind to NK you in the main game when we get back. So gj.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:43 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
Your way or the highway is going to lose the game for town.
I'm not keen on idle threats either. If you don't NK me, I'm bringing you to Fraud, for... well... fraud.

That's actually a lie. Well... sarcasm.
I can only impact one player at a time. When you NK me, JD gets his double vote back. I want you to quote this for me when I die Silly. I would ask KOD, but it won't happen, so there's that.

I'm just going to assume that you say yes. It's fine, don't waste your last post. I actually have a question for you. Don't answer it now, but if the day is about to end and you didn't need to use it, feel free to answer. What did Zinger send you for my letter? I wrote an intricate letter, but then I realized that Zinger was probably going to modify / simplify it in case I was trying to send a code. Basically, did you get a complex letter with a story, or like a two line thing?

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:44 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
And, before that gets taken out of context: Yes JD still has his double vote. I mean when I get back to main game, I'm rescinding his playthings.

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:47 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Aug 05, 2014
Posts: 3291
Location: Here. Always.
Too late. Already made up my mind. Nothing about how you've acted here convinces me of your townieness. Period.

As much as you may dislike how "dishonest" I seem, you are the one showing anti-town tendencies that require removal at any cost. If you're town, you have only yourself to blame. I mean it'll suck for me, but you're too much of a risk to have around since you fall easy prey to what JD says, what Silly says, and your own distorted view of me.

So that's it. I got nothing more to say to you.


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:51 am 
Offline
Desperately Wants A Custom Title
User avatar

Joined: Sep 23, 2013
Posts: 4729
Identity: Man
I do apologize. This is my last last post.

The reason I'm not posting a lot, is because I'm completely lost this game. While I love it, I'd rather not post half-baked suggestions. I like to post when I have a decent idea of what I want to take away from it. I try not to post unless I have a plan in place. As you can notice, I have more information, and I'm posting more.

That was bugging me for whatever reason. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight

OOC: KOD <3

_________________
quotes wrote:
squinty_eyes: Alt, you have fantastic logic. And zero political prowess.
CKY: Through a convoluted series of events involving three tons of garden gnomes and a pickup truck, Henderson’s Magikarp defeats the Deoxys terrorizing the city.

My Cube | My Designs | My Blog | My Art
Creator of Max and Mill! Current strip: 1.3.1
Silver Soraka Main


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE DUNGEON
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:14 am 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Sep 22, 2013
Posts: 1711
Hay altimis you’re great


Like this post
Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 127 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group