It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:37 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Lunatic Voices
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:45 am 

Identity: human
Preferred Pronoun Set: he

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 am 

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:11 pm 

Hey there's some artwork on here!

Has anyone heard of "Exhausted Milk" or have any theories about what it is?

I had a vision about it and got kinda worried that it could be a conspiracy to kill Satan by isolating specific ions in animal proteins.

Maybe its used to clean machinery and then collected in huge vats and then labeled as such and shipped out for disposal?!

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:09 pm 

It's kinda weird to just scurry to this corner to share creative writing! There's a demon that needs to be banqueted.

I was thinking about voting in the M:EM, yet i would prefer to dip my toes in silicone.

There's not really a format, i just wrote this on a napkin so i kept it in the same shape as the room on the napkin made it in.

Do you ever wonder what it's
like to be dead?
Your spirit is cooking,
Shimmering wavering
heat waves above
desert sand
Two young boys were
wrestling in the deep end
of a pool
You were the weaker one
Barely escaping you lay
exhausted upon the hot
wet cement rim

Poetry is kinda weird to me because it seems like such a trifle though that could be because this thread is practically bordering on spammy.

Last edited by Lunar Mystic on Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 1:32 pm 

I was googling 'exhausted food' but not quickly answereing!

I think exhausted food items are when all of the nutritional value/energies are removed from the food during some kind of process until it looks like sewage waste!
I'm not sure what it would be used for or if its a delicacy somewhere?

I was looking more forward to writing here but my girlfriend wrote that she is overwhelmed because her son's grandparent passed away so now i'm just stressed out and embarassed.

I want to write more about what the voices in my head say... I may go ahead and expound upon the last year of my life soon because i think it might be pertinent. trying to be good.

Anyway here's another poem-

Legs that glow in the sun
Shiny metal by them
Old men sprinkled with aftershave
Stinking in polished leather
"Good morning" back is a bird sailing on winds of a distant planet

I threw a tantrum at the world and erased the thread, yet it was good for other reasons like i was incorporating too many words that were maybe from voices in my head not mine, so i'm trying not to do that this time keeping the poems as much me as i can.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:42 am 

Can legacies die? Is looking backwards always a fuller view?
Depression doubts desire, making her seem a catacomb of cobwebs swinging, tatters sparkling torn.
Gleaming Buicks like The Labyrinth and The Neverending Story have the textures of loneliness and fantasy you're searching for. Reconciliation hates you.
Meth-pipes **** us. Demons embarrassed us! We treated our souls like pig slop.
Maybe cupcakes and coffee can keep men's hair soft and flowing, teeming with lush beauty, sleek and bouncy like its dancing in a warm pool.
Atomized waves barking against gravity are cutting your skull up.

It's funny when poetry seems too tame i guess you have to try to make it more shocking to give it more punch.

Last edited by Lunar Mystic on Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 3:42 pm 

It's funny cuz now that i wrote that and about it being tame it seems backwards and against a mushier taste of poetry so i guess i might stick with a more mushy style, i really like the 5th line except i would take out the word "maybe" and then put and exclamation point.

thinking about how to treat mens hair in a line is cracking me up its so funny.

I like just writing a lot about how i feel on here even if its trivial and stuff kinda like im just talking to myself and getting some juices flowing if anyone has words thats fine, i might comment on some things later. I might go write some more poetry today.

have a nice day everyone.

Last edited by Lunar Mystic on Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:40 am 

He's turning thirty today. It's not quite what he was expecting. Men casually talk in a love language he can't understand. It's soothing, like water trickling onto rocks in a stream. A young man shoveling spoonfuls of cereal with milk into his face talks with his mouthful. He's never hated pears in his life, but there's something different about today.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:39 pm 

Respecting Chess:

Chess is a game I've usually been rather fond of for most of my life! It's a very fast paced game of intrigue and seduction.

I was regarding the Chess game, and had an idea! My idea was about spicing up the setting of Chess. The actual game board could be more pictorial. There could be pictures on the game board so it looks like a nature setting or there could be a diorama of sculpted miniature settings to engross the viewer, including the pieces being sculpted to resemble their character better. This is kinda a basic idea, though i believe its nice to refresh it. My best idea for adding texture elements to chess was to make it a card game called "Chess! A Card Game". There could be ways to pump up your army by drawing from a stack. For example: You draw a card that says " Target pawn gets 1/1 and can attack forwards." or " target horse can move twice this turn and jump any character."

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:17 pm 

There's some piles of clothes on my bed right now! I feel more secure and cozy with my piles of clothes on my bed. Having piles of clothes on my bed is my new best thing.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:18 am 

Preferred Pronoun Set: he/him/his/his/himself
Hey, Lunar!

What's up?

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:45 pm 

Hey thank you for asking!

Well I'm in rehab right now, just taking one day at a time while recovering from an overdose where i was rescued by Jesus and the angels. I tried to kill Michael.

I'm working in a kitchen, doing some drawing, writing some poetry and really reflecting on my faith. I like to go for walks and window shopping.

What's up with you? I apologize i'm kinda fuzzy about my past dealings with most of the heads here including you, so you'll have to forgive me.

What have you been doing? Anything you can slather me with would be fine.

Here's a poem!

Kids are always running around in the yard. A man has to close the window sometimes. The swing-set broke. We were swinging too high on the trapeze.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:30 pm 

I want a hunchback for my home who does feather dusting. I ask myself, "What do hunchbacks talk about?"
Daydreaming about hunchbacks is a clever way to be creative. I'm not sure if it matters if a hunchback is male or female.

Like this post

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:15 pm 

Dream Journal Entries-

The courtyard was filled with weeds nestled inside sun-bleached stuccoed buildings. Beside the courtyard was an abandoned cafe. There were no doors. It's guts were exposed to the outside world by arched openings as if an extension of the courtyard. Eminem was opening a can of microphones inside. He was shouting vigorously from behind dust caked glass display cases sexying sarcasm by cursing a lot. The subtle nature of his performance was immediately taken for granted. It was brilliant like naive drawings in crayon done by young children. He allowed me to interrupt his hot spotlight and try my hand on the microphone. The juxtaposition was uncanny! I morphed into a star and beat boxed and sang intently, highly practiced and not jesting at all, as if i made a career out of it.

Notes: No notes

Like this post

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:01 pm 

I love kisses and movies
Personal touches
Chocolate bars and hot coffee
Damp swathes of fog bathing forests of pine

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:58 pm 

An older man took a seat beside me. The unmistakable smell of tobacco smoke was caked on his skin and clothing( Concerning this line, there seems to be something about how the smell is presented that deserves respect because it's tobacco), cooing to my spirit. Sometimes, the way people smoke disrespects their bodies, because they're upset by an assumed mortality.
Today I will endeavor to record more men talking in public in the future. I might share what I find if they entertain me.
Now I feel like Harriet The Spy. What an inspiring movie!

Free-writing is fun. Thoughts and events are flying around you, and your pen can catch them.

Sparkly beanies are 'a la mode', reflecting the fun side of fashion.

I love Chai Tea.

Like this post

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:08 pm 

Chorus

Everybody wants to help me
Find my home

Find my home

End song

This silly country chorus reminds me of a book I read in high school called " Huckleberry Finn".
One of the most memorable aspects of being in grade-school is the desks we sat in. I miss having my head down, cradled in my arms until perspiration was built up on the desk.
How about having your forehead on the edge of the desk, with a book cradled in your lap while you read it, enhancing a hidden world?

Like this post

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:41 pm 

Jewelry commercials
Sparkly white overbite
Caravaggio candle-light
Humming machines in a basement dwelling

Like this post

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:54 pm 

A women is at a sauna. She glides through a steamy tiled room, adored by a terry-cotton robe. Hair smoothed back. A graceful posture.

Assignment:

Design your very own jewelry commercial. Be sure to include detailed descriptions of where the materials came from and how they were processed.
Does your mind explode with dazzling images of manufacturing plants, men in stiff jumpsuits and hard hats working around mazes of metal pipeline works on concrete slabs?

Old men can be very rude and annoying, opinionated and grumpy. When I become irritated by them, I try to imagine what they were like as young boys. How they looked and felt , void of the resentful spirits they put on in lieu of unpredictable worldly life experiences.
If I find fault with an old man snoring, I'm taking account of my mood by considering his blood pressure.

Like this post

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:53 pm 

I can't read like anything right now. i like writing stuff though.

There's voices in the din. Ay **** they conduct. It's a finnicky wade. My language is 'fluenced a tit.

"He needs friends. Ay yes a VJ. What the **** am I done?

Where am I?

Please write that!"

" Go ahead.

I won't kill him. He's fine. Ay yes, a VJ."

"He's not a VJ! He wrote that"

Jiggly pizza dough is somewhere jiggling. Pulsing with white light.

"**** me."

Like this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next